Thursday, August 18, 2011

Not Dreary

Hey all!
So I bought a Leafy fatpack of skin, Luna, and I love them, the faces are so me,
I've added my new La Malvada Mujer group gift makeup to it, and check this lovely lamb hair, I've been wanting to use it for ages, I adore the Ombre shading. I went a bit mad with layers this week, but I'm sure you'd all agree, can't have too many layers, right?
And lookie what the wonderful peeps at Maitreya sent their group members...Simply gorgeous new heels, Treaders!! Heels with a tread, so versatile, I love a freebie!
Enjoy, fellow fashionistas! <3





Hair: !lamb. Our Deal - Honeycomb Ombre
Skin: Leafy-Luna - Lumiel - Dusk
Makeup: La Malvada Mujer - The monster of champagne (group gift-new)
Eyes: <<< negaposi >>>Fantastic EYES - Grave
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious 00
Necklace: (PRISS) - Lady Medallion Necklace *Virgin Mary*
Necklace: (Milk Motion) My gold anchor necklace
Beads: *Bellies* Yellow-Green Bead Necklace
Ring left: Concrete Flowers-Pin Cushion Ring
Ring right:~ imbue. horns ring
Tank: [LeLutka]-SIMPLE top/hmm
Shirt: :pesca:simple shirt flowerdenim
Shirt Jacket: .: vive9 :. Foxie Tucked Denim Shirt in Original (jacket)
Waist: *Bellies* Yellow SpringTime Waist Sweatshirt
Skirt: GATO Patch Mini (new)
Belt: Pepper~Chained Belt
Shoes:  Maitreya Treaders - Exclusive Groupgift 'Rosewood'(new)
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks * Green
Poses: Glitterati

Link to Flickr, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment