Sunday, August 21, 2011

Corndog Thespian

Hey!
Loads of cool new stuff this week, we really have been spoiled for choice these last few weeks.
I found myself strolling around Imbue and buying up goodies, this grey cardi is so well textured, and look how adorable this little horsie necklace is! I had to introduce it to my new Gato cowboy T, yeehaw!
I've had this camera around my neck for a week, like a tourist, I'm sure you'll all realise by now ,
I have a thing for silly and fun...(check out my state fair-esque corndog from Surf Couture)
By the way, did you get some of these chinos from Maitreya yet? Grab them, they rock!
Ciao for niao pretties!




Hair: {Silenced} Laynie Hair Black
Skin: Leafy-*Luna - Lumiel - Dusk
Earring: Bliensen+MaiTai - EarringWindChime -Snow
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Chocolate Ganache Nails
Necklace: ~ imbue. horse luck black
Camera: traceon electronic M9
Corndog: Surf Couture-Yummy Corndog
Tshirt:Gato-Cowboy T
Cardigan: ~ imbue. my wool cardi grey
Vest: (Milk Motion) My navajo fringe vest (new)
Pants:Maitreya - Acer Chino Dark-Grey
Boots: *ordinary* -Loridae- black
Socks: Klamotte - Loose Socks - red
Bag: The Secret Store-Girly briefcase - Black
Poses: Aushka & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment