Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oh Deer!

Hello bloggy peoples!

Been a busy couple of weeks but here I am, with some of the new stuffs out there, and some old too. Anytime Vive nine releases new hair , I am there, hardly trying on demo's, I have alot of faith in their work! This style caught my eye, there's something old fashioned about it, I see it being used for loads of occasions in the future. My beautiful friend Kezia put me onto this lovely skin from Rehab - (BRBkitchen) (i got them all, love, love) , so thanks Kez! Obviously my penchant for fur and animal prints is relevant in this post, loving this stole from CheerNo Femme and I've been longing to blog this top from Kaylahh Anatra at Imbue, she's got an eye for the quirky, that makes me happy. Speaking of quirky, check these lovely dotty pants from Milk Motion, got them at and added my *Ordinary* Loridae boots in orange for a final flourish!
Enjoy the look lovelies! <3




Hair: .: vive nine :. Zina in S&M Rooted
Eyes: <<< np >>> Fairy Eyes - bluecave
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious 00
Glasses: Kumaki Glasses Style - Damia 1.00
Skin: Rehab-Shelbie - Pale - one (Teeth/Gloss)
Earrings: [ glow ] studio - Hanging Ribbons
Scarf: [SC] Surf Couture - Central Park Scarf - Cream
Ring: DECO Cameo Ring (monkey)(4.44.444 event)
Watch: ISON - vipera watch-gold
Stole: [CheerNo Femme] Millionaire Stole - (project themeory)
Top: Emery - Sweater Vico [Tdrb] 
Blouse: ~ imbue. oh deer tube
Pants: (Milk Motion) My highwaist dots pants
Socks: Grixdale - Antique -  Sock Set - Picnic
Boots: *ordinary* -Loridae- orange
Bag: [George] Umbridge - Grey
Poses:  Lauria- Tres Basic


No comments:

Post a Comment