Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Got My Tweeds On.

Hello fashionistas!

Look at these pretty tweed slacks I found at Ingenue for, fifty linden friday, I love them, beautifully made and textured too, and after trying a few more of the latest skin makeups from the new Chloe skin from Belleza, I settled on this one, I love the peacock-ness of the eye makeup, so added a peacock brooch from  moho.inc, my homage payment to the peacock. (love them) How pretty are the new hairs from Lelutka, and their hairbases are fab, all wispy around the hairline, lovely. I love blouses, this one is divine, puffy sleeves and a bow, from LG Femme, I'm more than happy!
Enjoy the look <3



Hair: [LeLutka]-MELK hair - Powder (worn with Lelutka hb)
Eyes: <<< np >>> Fairy Eyes - peridot
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious normal
Skin: -Belleza- Chloe Pale 29 (new)
Earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] Baroque Earrings
Necklace: *YS&YS* Gold Necklace
Ring: Left-HouseofFox :: ForeverYoung Ring
Ring: Right-{theosophy} Melville Ring
Brooch: moho.inc / 004 / GOLD-Ruby Peacock Brooch
Blouse: LG Femme_Arina shirt Ivory
Belt: LG femme_Ulyana belt - LUPINE (new-Modavia item)
Vest: (PRISS) French Think Fur Vest in Yellow 
Pants: Ingenue :: Katherine in Tweed ::
Shoes: haut.monde - Hondo Pumps - Pink/Cream
Bag: haut.monde - Cassandra Clutch - Fashionably Late
Poses: oOo Studio-Awkward & Lauria- Tres Basic

No comments:

Post a Comment