Monday, December 12, 2011

Me Again!

Hi!

Been a fair while since I've posted anything, life takes over sometimes, but here I am, in my tanned up wintery look, it's summer here, so winter feels wrong, but I'm a sucker for fur and pink, don't judge me!
I threw on this lovely mesh cardigan from Celoe, they have lots of gorgeous meshy stuff, I thought it looked comfy over this flamboyant Gato dress I just had to have, and feast your eyes on these amazing new boots from Maitreya, I got the crocodile ones, and love them to death! Vive Nine has new hair, this is one of them, but there are several, all gorgeous and right up my alley. Topped it off with this yummy fox fur from !Ohmai! for Collabor88, it was hard for me not to buy all of the goodies on offer there.
Enjoy, my fashionable friends and if i don't get the chance, I wish you all a safe and happy holiday <333





Hair: .: vive nine :. Poland Highlander Bun in HotPink (new)
Eyes: pc eyes by LL - fairy eyes - cinderella bright 
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious normal 
Skin: al vulo!- Sakia* Easy Virtue blonde brow sunkissed (new)
Scarf: !Ohmai for Collabor88 - A Lil' Foxy (Red Fox) (new)
Tattoo: [JB] Juicy Box - Only Jesus can Judge Me (new)
Ring: The Sea Hole - Golden Lucite Corsage Ring
Necklace (shorter) NHA! Necklace Only Girl (TFG)
Necklace: lassitude & ennui Ophelia Cameo pendant (new)
Cardigan: [celoe.lyn.cardigan.mongoose.M] (mesh)
Dress: GATO- Volta dress (new)
Leggings: Milk Motion- my glitter leggings*gold*
Boots: Maitreya Radical Boots (unrigged) * Red Reptile (new)
Poses: (marukin) [muji] pavlova & avalon




No comments:

Post a Comment