Friday, December 16, 2011

Standing Here Alone

Hey!

It's funny how the bloggy juices flow after some time away, and with some new releases from Maitreya, I just had to post again, this dress I am in love with, in all it's meshy goodness (i feel for those who can't view mesh, but if you can, get a viewer than exposes it, it's really worth it)) I love the length, texture and creases in this dress, and the belt, it all appeals, along with this hair from booN, I always stampede their store when i get the 'new release' message, lol, I've teamed them with this old, yes I said it, old, shoulder trench coat which I'm not even sure is available anymore, I just love the idea of it, and wish someone would make a nice sculpted or mesh version of it. By the way, check this lovely Illusory skin i got at Collabor88, it's very pretty and all mauvey around the eyes, no need to layer any makeup on this beauty. Last but not least, my friend Jossy is making some fantastic tattoos, loving this latest one from her, sums up the mood du jour me thinks, lol.(thank you Jossy)

<3



Hair: booN UUT644 hair blueblack
Eyes: pc eyes by LL - fairy eyes - cinderella bright 
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious normal 
Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Honey - Winter Edge
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Plum Nails
Tattoo: [JB] Juicy Box - FU Tattoo 2 (new)
Ring: flowey. 'light as a feather' ring
Bangle: [Armidi Gisaci] (Left) Glitz Bangle combo
Necklace Shade Throne; THE GOSSIP NECKLACE earth
Jacket: (P-K)Shoulder trench beige by Polina Kaestner-(LMK closed) :( 
Dress: Maitreya Nolita Dress * Champagne
Stockings: [DC]- Wool Stockings -Oats
Shoes: VC Designs: Oxford Suede PUMP Grey
Bag: -tb - Ruffle Polka Dot Purse (black)
Poses: *CASHMERE*Skank Stand3//Baffle! female *standing here alone*






No comments:

Post a Comment