Friday, April 27, 2012

Beige & Braid

Hello!

Getting cold down here in the southern hemisphere, so here's my autumnal look for you.
I instantly fell in love with DECO's new mesh goodies, wearing the poncho here, it's beautifully textured and seems to fit well (there's a male and female size in the pack). I teamed it up with this staple of my SL wardrobe, Milk Motion's checked shirt, such a versatile piece. Layered all together with this new Vive Nine dress, I love pale colours and even though this dress is quite dressy, I think it goes well almost as a skirt here. Finished off with these lovely leggings from ISON and Marie Lauridsen's gorgeous wood sandals. (can you tell I'm a fan?)
Enjoy the look lovelies x



Hair: booN RUI306 (boo Nakamura)
Lashes: MIASNOW Eyelashes (MiaSnow Myriam)
Eyes: Negaposi Fantastic Eyes - Grave (DurtTrashDurt Zipper)
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Joe III (milok Hermit)
Lips: PIDIDDLE - LipColor- Truly Naked/GappedTeeth (Brutus Martinek)
Scarf: (Milk Motion) My vintage scarf (Marie Lauridsen)
Tattoo: La Malvada Mujer (Faina Cortes)
Poncho: DECOmpose - MESH (Gutterblood Spoonhammer)
Shirt: (Milk Motion) my check shirt (Marie Lauridsen)
Dress: .: vive nine :. Zaria Skater Dress (Inna Bilavio)
Leggings: ISON - floral print denim (Harry Hyx)
Bracelet: (epoque.s) Menotte de la Nuit (Riot Core)
Hanky: Zeerys Silk Handkerchief (Zeerya Pyrithea) 
Left Shoulder: *Y's HOUSE* Vintage Flashlight (yacchan Clip)
Shoes: (Milk Motion) My wood sandals*natural*
Poses: Label Motion-Below (anne Dakun)

No comments:

Post a Comment