Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tealy

Hi Pretties,

Don't faint, second post in 3 days! Still when you have the time and some creative juices, then just do it, I say!
I'm all in love with teal at the moment, It's something bright and easy to look at, well for me anyway, so this skirt was perfect from LG Femme, and these tights from Vintage McMillin, just love them, have them in nude as well (of course), and look at my socks, yay for Marie at Milk Motion, definitely one of my all time have designers! The denim jacket was my little throw back to the 80's, this outfit seems quite 80's to me and a bit trashy, haha, the DJ is from Lapointe & Bastchild, I adore the texturing, it's incredible, and finally I got a lovely group notice through from Azure at Tee*fy today announcing her bags were 75l this weekend, had to rush there and grab this one, happy days!
<3



Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Ginger Mesh Hair - Seafoam(MissAllSunday Lemon)
Lashes: MIASNOW Eyelashes - FANTASY CURLS (MiaSnow Myriam)
Eyes: Negaposi Fairy Eyes - poison (DurtTrashDurt Zipper)
Skin: REDGRAVE-Bella (Emilia Redgrave)
Makeup: La Malvada Mujer - Bi #3 [eyes] (Faina Cortes)
Lips: PIDIDDLE - LipColor- Elation / Teeth (Brutus Martinek)
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Fuck Normality (Whisper Mizin)
Ring RH: [EY:NO] Dressed Stone Ring 
Necklace: [glow] studio Where is summer Necklace TDR (Anemysk Karu)
Jacket: .:L&B:. S'Wear Womens "Denim" (Paul Lapointe)
Bustier: .: vive nine :. Lana Bustier Mini In Nude (Sanya Bilavio) 
Skirt: LG Femme_Kaleidoscope skirt (MW Boa)
Belt: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Belt :: RAINBOW :: Purple (Danni Pfeffer)
Tights: (epoque.s) Destruction Tights (Vintage McMillan)
Socks: (Milk Motion) My lace socks (Maie Lauridsen)
Shoes: . SHI - Fabrik Lace-Up {Pastel Blue}(Joy Laperriere)
Bag: Tee*fy Street Parker Shoulder Bag (Azure Electricteeth)
Pose: aDORKable Poses: Retro 9 (Adorkable Peapod)

No comments:

Post a Comment