Monday, August 22, 2011

Mana

Kia ora!
Got my moku (chin tattoo) on today, finally! Feeling all cultural,
I even managed to find a pounamu (and I got someone to gift it to me, in keeping with Maori culture)
Loving this skin, it's from Imbue, Kaylahh Anatra has some real skills, check her shop out.
I had alot of fun at the Aoharu 50% off sale, picked up this multi-prim top, love it, and I've been dying to wear these cute Pesca sandals with some slouchy socks, I stumbled upon those at Klamotte.
I'd almost forgotten how great Irie Campese's fur vests were till I threw it on over this ensemble, yay!!
Happy Days! <3



Hair: [LeLutka]-RUSH hair - BlueNight
Eyes: <<< np >>> Fairy eyes-copper
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious 00
Skin: ~ imbue. Summer Pale Frex 
Face tattoo: Ta Moko Mana by Miss Shippe's Studio
Pipe: DECO - Kettle Pipe Brown
Earrings: [ glow ] studio - Antlers earrings.
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Chocolate Ganache Nails
Necklace: Ladies Pounamu Double Twist Necklace marketplace (Luthien Unsung)
Ring: ~ imbue. horns ring RH
Ring: {theosophy} Fordmouth Ring (B/S/B) LH
Bangle: Mother of pearl, pounamu and silver bangle (Luthien Unsung)-free
Tshirt: AOHARU OffShoulderBaggyT-Shirt/Futurama
Skirt: (TokiD) le frills skirt - light
Vest: {SMS} Fur Vest Black
Leggings: Tee*fy Floral Oriental Red (old hunt gift)
Shoes: :pesca:linen+wood sandal fur
Socks: Klamotte - Loose Socks - dark gray
Bag: (Milk Motion) My wool bag
Poses: Aushka & Co.




No comments:

Post a Comment