Saturday, August 27, 2011

Future Groove

Hello!
Been trying to make myself a new, futuristic, roleplay outfit, I'm thinking this is the first draft of a few to come, and of course I had to wear Yannick Sand's stunning creation, it's so retro and I imagine my character to be all about retro, in a futuristic and groovy way. :D
This bright orange hair from [OH], I have loved for a loooong time, but it needed a matching hairbase, so I sifted through all I had and was delighted to see a LoQ one matched perfectly! (Doesn't take much to make me happy!)
Finished with these older boots from PixelFashion.
Live long and prosper. <3



Hair: [OH] Alex - ORANGE (with LoQ hairbase-auburn)
Hair Accessory: SPLIT PEA and with bees in her breath -  bird hair flowers
Eyes: L.Fauna Charm eyes-Gemini
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious 00
Veil: Illusions-Smokey Veil by Siyu Suen
Skin: .ILLUSORY. Skin Paige
Smoke: [ hoorenbeek ] - BC holder #3 black / silver
Earrings: [[SHADE THRONE]] OVER DRAMA EARRINGS
Tattoo: Aitui
Ring: ~Pepper~ Pieces Ring
Bangle: Dark Mouse Crystal Cuff (Silver) 
Cape: awram-viie shoulder cape black lace
Dress: {L'amant} - Claudie Dress - Malevitch
Boots: PixelFashion-Ultimate Boots Black
Poses: Madeleine by Lollipop Briggs







No comments:

Post a Comment