Tuesday, August 30, 2011

These Hips Don't Lie

Hey!

I whooshed my way to The Skinnery today, I just had to have Uma's latest creation, and it's gorgeous, I love the teeth, the face, the moles, all of it, great work Uma! I've a thing for screamingly bright red hair, have you noticed? So of course whilst browsing at Epoque I nabbed this red quiff, it's so nonchalant, seemed perfect for my mood du jour. Look at the gorgeous pants I found there, the prim hip pieces are so well done, virtually impossible to tell they are prims (imo), married these with this gorgeous jacket/top number I forgot I'd bought, love it, it's from 'George' by Capucine Bartavelle.
<3



Hair: (epoque hair) Invader (worn with hairbase)
Eyes: L.Fauna Charm eyes-Gemini
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious 00
Skin: [the Skinnery]Scarlett-milk-Domina(RB)
Teeth: [the Skinnery] Teeth Tattoo
Necklace: [ glow ] studio Look ar me Collar
Ring: MONS / My way Ring 
Watch:*chronokit* watch no.34 *Comet* 
Top: [George] Chloe - Florence
Belt: *Linc* Wide Leather Belt 
Bodysuit: (epoque) Lace Onesie 
Pants: (epoque.s) Pilot Trousers
Bag: Color.Me.H.O.F [TheOlsen]
Tights: !Doux Petit Dahl - Crochet Tights 
Shoes: [CheerNo FEMME] Julia
Poses: Oberon's Trick




No comments:

Post a Comment