Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Poptart

Hello!

Busy little poptart, that's what I am, these last few weeks have flown,
I can't believe I've not blogged at all this month, I've missed it so....
I found myself putting together this myriad of bargain filled colours ,
kicked off with this fabulous lamb hair, I love the splashes of pinks, sooo pretty.
I'm all for matching pretty with boyish, and that's how i feel about this Mother Goose skin, Joe,
not new, but still one I go-to alot. Look at this jacket from Gato, Lalu is such a clever thing,
I adore the layered shoulder pads, perhaps a nod to my 80's youth (old, right?) lol
And I know mesh is the latest craze, I've been hoarding loads away in an aptly named folder called MESH!
These lovely shorts from Jane are one of the many offerings they have in store, and hooray!
Firestorm are now at one with mesh, thank gawd! Update those viewers pronto!!
Enjoy, style junktarts! <3






Hair: !lamb. Honey - Milkshake (flf)
Eyes: L.Fauna Charm eyes
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious 00
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Joe
Necklace: [EY:NO] Dragonfly Necklace (lazy sunday)
Ring: flowey. 'light as a feather' ring  
Watch: MIEL BFF TICKER - bright (flf)
Top: [CheerNo Femme] India Shirt Orange (TFG)
Jacket: GATO-Jones Jacket (new)
Brooch: undefined lilies - tackered owl
Shorts: JANE - shorts.gingham.black (mesh)
Bag: ::LEO-NT:: HIPPIE BAG <3 (flf)
Leggings: (Milk Motion) My glitter legging
Socks: Klamotte - Loose Socks - brightpink
Shoes: [pivaaca] Ethnic Slip-On *08* (gatcha)
Poses: DZCP SL007.P40 HUD-daiz Papp




No comments:

Post a Comment