Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Refur

Hi there!
I went to Modavia!
I didn't manage a show but I did get myself this beautiful coat from GizzA at Modavia fashion week,
I absolutely love it along with many other things I found there, I'm so happy fur is all around for the coming winter, although after a southern hemisphere winter I can't guarantee I'll be looking all wintery in sl! I played with my pics a bit, editing a little more than usual, I must have felt the need to spice it up a bit, which seemed only fitting. If you haven't, check out Belleza's latest skin , Chloe, it's a very pretty skin, lovely definition and luminoscity. Anyway, time to get back to writing my memoirs (lol)
Enjoy lovlies!



Hair: [LeLutka]-POMPAI hair - Pitch (worn with Lelutka hb)
Eyes: Curio-Tragic Eyes - Ice Blue 
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious 00
Skin: -Belleza- Chloe Pale (new)
Earrings: *YS&YS* Gold Flexi Earrings (TDR)
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Lucky Branch
Ring: boho - Love Earth Ring - Amber
Bangle: PIDIDDLE - Wooden Leopard Bangles (fashionably late)
Top: *League* Seashell Blouse -Cream
Belt: LG femme Yana belt - IVORY (new-Modavia item)
Belt: *Fishy Strawberry* Tied Big Belt - Black (new)
Jacket: GizzA - Fusion C H I C [Zebra] Coat (new-Modavia item)
Skirt: ][AV][skirt leather dark brown
Leggings: ][AV][leggings amiami black
Shoes: Miamai Nico Wedges Black (new-Modavia item)
Poses: DZCP SL001.P40 HUD-daiz Papp


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete