Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wayho!

Hairy Mistress! (Merry Christmas, lol)

Hello lovelies,
I've been to 'Four Corners' and shopped my butt off, and of course I just had to share some of it with you all!
Plenty of wonderful newness there, I'm in love with these new shorts from Kaylahh Anatra at Imbue, totally love the colours and studs. They seemed to go perfectly with my older duboo bag too. I've got to say , am quite taken with this new Glance skin I splurged out on, had to have me the whole pack, anyone who knows me, knows I have a serious skin addiction, closely followed by hair, check this lovely blonde wispiness from Burley, they have new releases, it really is Christmas. To top it all off I've popped on this bowler hat from LaGyo, love!
Enjoy pretties <3


Hat: LaGyo_Eared bowler-rusty (new-four corners)
Hair: [BURLEY]_Carina_LBlonde (new)
Eyes: *L.inc* EyeZ Silverfox
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious normal 
Skin: *Glance Skins - Daphne (new)
Lipstick: Cheap Makeup-Black Oil Gwen Lipstick (new- 4 corners)
Smoke: Action Mini Cig - Clean 
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Hot Hot Pink Nails
Tattoo: [EY:NO] Washing Tattoo
Hand Tattoo: LaMalvadaMujer - Sugar Skull en la mano
Bangle: [MANDALA] TAKARA bangle/ Brown leather(R)
Bracelet: *League* Wanderer Bracelet
Necklace: undefined lilies - dainty rain (gold/pink) (new-4 corners)
Bodysuit: IMC :: Pera Body Suit - Black 
Jacket: ! Bliss Fur ! Babii Fur Jacket
Shorts: IMBUE. Studded Dye Shorts - passion (new-4 corners) 
Belt: KOSH- DEAD MINE BELT
Tights: Ugly Duck - Lacetop Polka Tights
Boots: eleanor rigby. combats in floral (new-four corners)
Bag: duboo.aunt's vintage bag [Pink] 
Pose: Glitterati



No comments:

Post a Comment