Thursday, January 5, 2012

Settle Down

Happy New Year, fellow fashion friends! (yay for alliteration!)

It's been tough deciding on an outfit lately, with so many new things on offer and sales to boot, I fell in love with Maitreyas new mesh blouse and this fishy strawberry belt is always a go-to staple of my second life closet. I love the formal with the casual so paired it with these fantastic pants from Celoe, they're simply gorgeous, and mesh too. I was so stoked, Marie Lauridsen of Milk Motion, decided to put all her previous things out for the final fifty linden friday, she'll never know how happy she made me, I got the tote you see here and these lovely leopard socks plus a few other goodies I'd missed on previous FLF's. Also found this awesome hair from (love) it's all color-changable and looked fab with this little feather I found at the same store. Oh and check out this gorgeous skin I grabbed from Al Vulo's offering at the Private Room Event, which I think is nearly over, so hurry!
Anyway, I'm off to change, time to start building the next ensemble!

Mwah loves <3!




Hair: (love) hair - cameron [reds] (with undercut attachment & Lelutka burnt hairbase)
Hair accessory: (love) - stringed feather
Eyes: <<< np >>> Silent eyes - GARDEN
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious 00
Skin: al vulo!- Polly*  natural teeth porcelain (private room event)
Makeup: M.O.C.K. Makeup Pewter Glimmer (Eyeshadow only)
Glasses: Alphavillain - Neon Glasses (Blue)
Earrings: [glow] Earrings Szark gold (R)
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Chocolate Ganache Nails
Tattoo: [JB] Juicy Box Tatto - Heart Beat 
Bangle: [glow] Studio Lowicz Peacock Wood Branclet 
Watch: Kari - Barb Watch (new final flf)
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Tripple Chain (silver-christmass)
Blouse: Maitreya Silk Neck-Tie Blouse M * Champagne
Pants: [celoe.nikola.trousers.phlox.pants]
Belt: *Fishy Strawberry* Tied Big Belt - Honey
Socks: (Milk Motion) My leopard socks
Shoes: Leverocci - Knox Wedges - Rose
Bag: (Milk Motion) My tote bag 
Pose: aDORKable Poses: Brat 9

Song: Kimbra- Settle Down (Prison Penguin Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment