Sunday, January 8, 2012

Connected

Hey!

I felt a little vintage today, needed to expose this look to you all, I'm adoring this skin from My Ugly Dorothy, free for their January group gift, the red lips are so me, perfect with this hair from Fashionably Dead, I love anything vintage looking, and retro, so this almost spiky furry vest I grabbed from TDR from CheerNo was totally up my street and inspired the additions of this mesh pencil skirt from Maitreya and the sequin cardy from Mon Tissu, love love! Also I want to thank my friend Jossy Haiku for furnishing me with another lovely bit of décolletage ink, I love her designs and quirkiness. Speaking of quirky I was gifted this crazy telephone hat from my wonderful friend and fellow fashion junk head, Kezia Mynx, she found it at Vaughen's House of Curiosities, thanks Kez <3

Enjoy x



Hair: (fd) Flowers - Grayscale 
Hair accessory: V. Telephone Hat :: with scarf :: 
Eyes: <<< np >>> Silent eyes - RUST
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -2012 January Group gift (new)
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Chocolate Ganache Nails
Tattoo: [JB] Juicy Box -  Born this way Tattoo (new)
Ring: ..::DeliciouS::.. Mushy B/W
Left Hand Ring: SIGMA Jewels/ Cast ring (silver)
Necklace: [ glow ] studio Call me Necklace
Cardigan: {mon tissu} Sequin Cardigan - Black
Vest: [CheerNo] MIGUEL Fur Vest (TDR)
Skirt: Maitreya Mesh Anais Skirt * M Birds-Beige (new)
Leggings: [AB] Love latex pants (rhombus)
Socks: Mary's Closet - Lace socks
Shoes: Maitreya Alexa Wedges-Black
Shoulder bag: (TokiD) Stumble bag (light) (new)
Bag: {mon tissu} Weekend Traveler ~ Camel
Pose: Delmay- Cool Wall Stand & I Can't Believe You Did That


No comments:

Post a Comment