Friday, January 13, 2012

Duffle

Hello!

Got my duffle on! I absolutely love it too! There's something so snuggly and 'Paddington Bear' about duffle coats and this one is a new mesh one from Chronokit, there's a shorter version as well, I've paired it with this cute Celoe top and of course I had to crazy things up a bit with this new hair from Burley, I loved the dark roots and pink ends, so quirky and fun.
Mother Goose's Lene2 skin is so pretty, I adore toothy looks and had to go back to my favorite brows from Miss Shippe's studio, inspired by the fabulous Frida Kahlo, love! Speaking of love, I know they aren't new but look at my boots! Still a huge fave in my pixelrobe, from [mdrm], perfect for clomping about in, and I'm sure that's what I'll be doing for the rest of the day.
Enjoy the ensemble, fashionable peoples.
<3



Hair: [BURLEY] Harlee (Bella Earst)
Eyes: <<< np >>> Silent eyes - RUST (durttrashdurt zipper)
Brows: Frida Brows by Miss Shippe's Studio (Lillian Shippe)
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious (Anemysk Karu)
Skin: Mother Goose's LENE2teeth(LB)in seoull(limited)(milok Hermit)
Nails: RezIpsa Loc ~ Plum (Rezlpsa Luckstone)
Ring: PIDIDDLE - Lana Ring (Brutus Martinek)
Left Hand Ring: ::HH:: Hucci Spring Fashion Rings (Eboni Khan)
Bandaid: -RC- Bandaid for Finger Ouchies (Redd Colombia)
Necklace: DECO - MESH Shells of War Necklace
Long Necklace: [kiLiebe] Pretty Pistol Necklace (Kilie Rozen)
Coat: Chronokit_Duffle coat 01 Navy (kit Pizzicato)
Top: [celoe.gea.top.tundora] (ShaySibrian)
Skirt: [AB] Vintage skirt leo (missqwerty Pevensey)
Pants: *Fishy Strawberry* Moto Pants Black (Fae Eriksen)
Boots: [mdrm] CTG2010 boots (naonao2 Ellils)
Bag: [Armidi Gisaci] Gordie Print Bag (Nicole David)
Poses: Glitterati (Katey Coppola) 

No comments:

Post a Comment