Friday, January 27, 2012

Ginger


Hello,

I think I've always had a thing for auburn hair or ginger or red, I keep going back to it, and when I saw these new releases at Analog Dog , I fell in love with this one, topaz, it's even better in world. I love how freckles can change the look of a skin and they seemed perfect over this Tres Blah skin I gatcha'd at the latest gatcha festival. I'm loving this coat from CheerNo, it's the kinda thing I'd throw on in the weekend for sure, and check out this fabulous mesh skirt, it's a group gift from Chain and Vine, kind of a stretchy suade. I could wear these new Anexx shoes forever, Classic Creepers, love the leopard ones especially. And I'm adoring my new ink from Jossy Haiku, she's really so clever, this one is just so pretty and comes in colour and a black and white version, thanks Jossy!

Enjoy <3





































Hair: .b- topaz- light browns (Queue Marlowe) new
Eyes: <<< np >>> Silent eyes - RUST (durttrashdurt zipper)
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious (Anemysk Karu)
Skin: -tb- Gatcha Skin: Rare - Dark Brows-new
Lips: PIDIDDLE - LipColor- DreamLand / Teeth (Brutus Martinek)
Bobbypin: Tiny Bird - Bobbypin  (Autumn Hykova)
Freckles: Ah Flou - bodyFreckle1 light (body)
Freckles: *Glance Skins - Daphne Freckles (face)
Ring: PIDIDDLE - Gawdy Ring - Ruby (Brutus Martinek)(gatcha) new
Hand tatt: La Malvada Mujer - La mano /cielo (faina Cortes)
Neck tatt: [JB] Juicy Box -selvagem Color Tattoo (Jossy Haiku) new
Necklace: [glow] Necklace Oracle Furry (TDR) new
Earrings: Yummy- Diamond Spray Earrings (Polyester Partridge)
Belt: {mon tissu} Seneca Threaded Leather Belt (Anouk Spot)
Coat: [CheerNo] Tricot Coat (CheerNo Destiny) (TDR) new
Bra: {mon tissu} Floral Lingerie (Anouk Spot)
Top: (NO) Tiffany Sequin Tank (Nylon Pinkney)
Skirt: Chain and Vine Suede Mini (Damien Fate) group gift
Pants: {K}Rea Fairy Patched Pants (Kere Millar)
Shoes: ANEXX Classic Creepers Brown Leo (machang Pichot) new
Socks: *BOOM* Cuffed socks hot pink (Aranel Ah)
Bag: ::LC:: Aztec Satchel (MW Boa)(hand)
Bag: :pesca:chained bag gacha (body) (tsugu Nirvana) new
Poses: Oberon's Trick (sonnet Merlin)


No comments:

Post a Comment