Thursday, April 12, 2012

Prissy Frizz

HELLO!

Yes, I know it's been a while, life's busy blah blah, dog ate my blog posts etc, etc, haha, anyhow, I'm back and full the joys of everything, my first post back needed to be bright, and it is! I discovered this gorgeous afro at Iruco and adore it, and of course it was an opportunity to wear this amazing hat from LaGyo, Gyorgyna Lamia does such fantastic work. I'm quite a bit of a mesh fan and am sporting this awesome jacket from KiyokoMari, fits me well, and I've longed to show off this lovely wrap from Saikin at booN also mesh and wraps around me all cozy like, love it, finally i have to mention my boots, I adore them, from Sanya at Vive Nine, she's a clever one, and has a bunch of new releases, check them out!
Till next time, be well loves!
<33

Hair: [Iruco]hair25 (Luco Veeper) NEW
Hat: LaGyo Floral napoleon (Gyorgyna Lamia)
Eyes: Negaposi Fairy Eyes - poison (DurtTrashDurt Zipper)
Glasses: [soap] W Dorkules Glasses (Loch Newchurch)
Skin: [the Skinnery]Scarlett-Glitz-n-Glam (Umazuma Metaluna)
Freckles: *YS & YS* (Monicuzza Babenco)
Makeup: Cheap Makeup-Magenta Catching Flies lipgloss (Stella Semaphore)
Tattoo: [JB] Juicy Box - Shaadi Tattoo (Jossy Haiku) NEW
Earrings: [MANDALA] tukemono earrings (Kikunosuke Eel)
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * Powder Pink (Rezlpza Luckstone)
Watch: Kari - Nato Watch - Brown/Pink
Ring: :::LP::: Dead Cattle Ring (Yani Tryce)
Necklace: [glow] Necklace Rohan Gold (Anemysk Karu)
Fur wrap: SAIKIN fur wrap ash RIGGED MESH (Saikin Inaka)
Jacket: Locked A Deal 2 Sided Mesh Blazer (KiyokoMari)
Top: (TokiD) EPOCH Leopard camisole (Maya Levane)
Undershirt: (TokiD) EPOCH Leopard undershirt (Maya Levane)
Underwear: (epoque.s) Distortion High-Waist Panties - Taupe
Leggings: (Milk Motion) ombre tights (Marie Lauridsen)
Boots: .: vive nine :. PREY Platform Boot in Distressed Gold (Sanya Bilavio)
Pose: BENT- Lookbook-First Chapter (Catherine Fairport) NEW




No comments:

Post a Comment